A full day of presentations and live demonstrations will take place on 21.08.2009 in Singapore at "The Chevron".
Registrations for delegates are now open. Please register using the Registration Form here.
This seminar is dedicated to FPSO (Floating Production, Storage and Offloading vessels). It should be attended by end users and design and procurement related organizations such as consultants and EPCs.
The organizers of this seminar are proud to have a highly reputated and well-known representative of a major oil&gas end user being part of this seminar. Ms. Nola Ogar, Lead Engineer of BP and project manager for the BP Angola FPSO project, will present her experiences in design and function of Foundation Fieldbus technology on FPSO.
Participation is free of charge, registration required.
Sponsors: Please register for sponsorship using the registration form here.
FOUNDATION FIELDBUS In Application: Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO)
FOUNDATION Fieldbus has proven itself onshore in thousands of plants over the past decade and is also used in several offshore installations and FPSO. In this seminar you will learn how systems and products based on FOUNDATION Fieldbus have matured making design, operation and maintenance much easier than in the past and get an update on the latest developments. At the end of the day, you will know the easy way to adopt and use FOUNDATION Fieldbus on FPSO and other marine vessels for faster and cost effective project execution as well as to get improved production output and lower maintenance cost. Owners, operators, consultants, and project managers will share their experience with FOUNDATION Fieldbus.
- Foundation Fieldbus Technology update
- An Operator’s perspective on Foundation Fieldbus on FPSO
- An Owner’s perspective on Foundation Fieldbus on FPSO
- A Consultant perspective on Foundation Fieldbus on FPSO
- Foundation Fieldbus reducing FPSO project cost and time
- Foundation Fieldbus design and project execution for FPSO
- Foundation Fieldbus reducing FPSO operation & maintenance cost
- Date: 21st August 2009, Friday
- Time: 8:30AM – 4:00PM (Registration begins at 8:00AM)
- Venue: The Chevrons
SAF Warrant Officers & Specialists Club
48 Boon Lay Way