The iTEMP® TMT85 is a head transmitter for assembly in a terminal head DIN form B with 2 sensor inputs for resistance thermometers in 2-wire, 3-wire or 4-wire connection, thermocouples, voltage and resistance transmitters.
Features and benefits:
• Dual sensor input capability e.g. 2 Pt100 3-wire or 1 Pt100 4-wire & TC
• Fast wiring without tools due to optional spring clips
• Meets all of the requirements mentioned in NAMUR NE21 and the recommendations in NAMUR NE89 for Temperature Transmitter with Digital Signal Processing.
• FISCO/FNICO-compliant in accordance with IEC 60079-27 for straightforward design of measuring points in hazardous areas
• International approvals for safety operation in hazardous areas like FM and CSA (IS, NI)and ATEX EEx ia, EEx nA.For intrinsically safe installation in zone 1 and as associated apparatus in zone 2.
• High accuracy in entire operating range < (0.1°C) (0.18°F)
• Galvanic isolation 2 kV (from the sensor input to the output and the housing)
• Significant improvement in the temperature measurement accuracy due to a sensor-transmitter-matching process
• Sensor monitoring: Breakdown information, sensor backup, sensor drift alarm, threshold switch-function and corrosion detection avoids shut down and enables a quick maintenance intervention
• Mathematic functions for differential / average temperature add flexibility to the measurement
• Transducer blocks provide wizards (methods) for easy and safe configuration
• Non volatile peak indicator for min/max values
• Optional: plug on display for process and device information